In an effort to enhance public safety, The Flint River Entertainment Complex has established a security policy by limiting the size and style of bags allowed into complex facilities. Under this policy, it is required that all bags taken to any event (including athletic events and concerts) must be a transparent plastic, vinyl or PVC tote. Bags must be no larger than 12 inches tall by 12 inches long by 6 inches wide. Small clutch bags and wallets that are not clear will be allowed, but should not be larger than 6.5 inches wide by 4.5 inches tall.
All persons entering the Flint River Entertainment Complex during an event are subject to screening, visual inspection, and a bag inspection conducted by FREC’s security and event personnel. The Flint River Entertainment Complex’s event security will conduct their inspections with respect toward the guests’ dignity and legal rights. In no circumstance shall the inspections be conducted in a discriminatory manner or pattern.
This search is required for the safety and security of the guests, the artists, the facility, and its staff. If an item is found on a guest during the search, it is the discretion of The Flint River Entertainment Complex management whether entrance to the event will be granted.
- Weapons of any kind, including: firearms, explosives, pepper spray, tear gas, etc.
- Outside food or beverages
- Glass bottles, metal cans, etc.
- Signs/flags/banners larger than 11”x17”and any affixed pole. Exceptions will be made on an event by event basis.
- Fireworks, slingshots, laser pointers, etc.
- Professional camera equipment, tripods, monopods, selfie sticks, GoPros, etc. (unless otherwise specified by your event)
- Video or recording devices
- Dead or living animals (excluding service animals that have been officially certified)
- Water guns, toy/replica weapons, squirt bottles, soap bubbles, stickers
- Beach balls, Frisbees, balloons or other projectiles
- Skateboards, rollerblades, skates, hoverboards, etc.
- No wrapped gifts are permitted to enter the building at any time under any circumstances.
Guests found in possession of the above-mentioned items will be asked to remove the item from the building or dispose of it. Guests who refuse to comply will be ejected from the venue without refund and may be subject to arrest. If illegal items are confiscated, the Albany Police Department may be brought in to investigate the matter.
No commercial or flash photography of any kind is permitted. Camcorders or any other audio/visual equipment is prohibited unless authorized by team/promoter or performer.
- Lenses greater than two inches in length
- Telephoto or zoom lenses of any kind
- Interchangeable lenses of any kind
- Monopods, tripods, selfie sticks, or drones
- Flash photography equipment of any kind
Guests may not bring audio or video recording devices into any Flint River Entertainment Complex facility. These devices include, but are not limited to: video cameras, camcorders and audio recording devices.
All guests must maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Guests using offensive language or engaging in disorderly conduct may be ejected from the Flint River Entertainment Complex and may be subject to arrest. Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their tickets or be compensated in any way for their loss.
Causes for Ejection:
- Standing on chairs
- Drunk and disorderly conduct
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- “Mooning” or exposing private body parts
- Interfere with or delay of event
- Violation of The Flint River Entertainment Complex event policies
- Violation of local, state, or federal laws and statutes
- Throw, discharge, or launch any solid or liquid substance or object
- Ignition and display of flames, i.e. lighters/matches in the arena bowl
- Attempting to enter the field of play, rink, or stage without permission
- Willfully and maliciously disturbing another guest/employee
- Using profanity and/or offensive words which are like to provoke a violent reaction from others
- Taunting or using offensive language against the players, referees, performers, or facility staff
*Please note: Flint River Entertainment Complex management reserves the right to determine whether or not a guest/patron shall be fully ejected from the arena.
EMTs and a Paramedic is provided by Dougherty County EMS and are on duty for all ticketed events and events open to the public at the Civic Center. Back of House EMT and Paramedic needs can be arranged through the event manager in advance of the event.
All house radios are for arena personnel. Event production team radios will not be provided by The Flint River Entertainment Complex.
Any signage or banners for events within or around the immediate property of The Flint River Entertainment Complex will need to have prior approval from venue management team before being hung. Signs are not permitted to be taped to any fixtures or walls in the building.
The Flint River Entertainment Complex will comply with any camera policy dictated by the promoter, event, show or artist. House policy only allows point and shoot cameras.
All Flint River Entertainment Complex facilities are smoke free.