We are excited about the reopening of outdoor events. Below, you will find guidelines that we are implementing as a company while also adhering to the executive orders regarding Public Health and COVID-19 safety measures put in place by Governor Brian Kemp, as well as local orders set forth by The City of Albany.
- Signage will be posted throughout the venue reminding patrons to socially distance by 6 feet and to follow best hygiene practices
- Events will have predetermined attendance and participation limits, as well as limited area capacities
- All cue areas will be marked on the ground, either by tape or paint, for patrons to stand 6 feet apart while in line
- Reserved seating and lawn seating will be marked in accordance to social distancing guidelines
Cleaning and Sanitization
- A sanitation crew will conduct regular spraying and disinfecting
- Hand sanitizer stations and hand pumps will be available throughout venue, especially in high-touch areas
- Frequent cleaning and sanitization in all high-touch areas with COVID-19 approved products
- Restroom attendants to clean and disinfect on a consistent basis
- Cleaning logs will be maintained documenting cleaning and disinfecting procedures
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- All employees will be required to wear face masks
- Employees will be required to wear gloves for cleaning, handling and serving food, and dealing with all first aid incidents. Gloves will be available for all employees
- Masks will not be required by all attendees but will be strongly encouraged.
- All Food and Beverage transactions will be handled in a cashless manner (credit or debit card only)
- All employees will have their temperatures taken upon reporting to work
- Employees will agree to self-screen for any COVID-19 symptoms and report close contact with a person symptomatic of or confirmed positive for COVID-19 within 14 days prior to the event
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our venue guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering the venue, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Venue disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests not attend upcoming event:
- Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough and shortness of breath);
- Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours (without use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared;
- Guests who have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days; and
- Guests who have traveled internationally in the past 14 days